Netvox’s wireless dry contact sensor alerts when reed switch changes. The sensor sends alerts to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol.
Netvox R311CA Wireless Dry Contact Sensor
Netvox’s wireless dry contact sensor has a built-in reed switch sensor which can be connected to a reed switch through external expansion. The sensor sends alert messages to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol. Alerts are sent at regular intervals which confirms the sensor is still in operation while continuing to alert you of any additional changes.
- Configuration parameters can be configured through ..:::Sethala:::.. and data can be read and alarms can be set with notifications.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries (Not Included)
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
Require LoRA WAN Coverage or a LoRA Gateway.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.